- This upgrade significantly decreases printing time. If you can live with a lower resolution in some prints, you can save 75% printing time (4x increase in plastic output), A 16h print (UM2) finishes in 4h (Matchless Upgrade, 1.0mm + RACE nozzle compared to 0.40mm. Needs 35W heater (standard in UM2+).
- 0.40mm Matchless RACE nozzle with BLOCK V3 and 35W will half time or better, 16h print finishes in 8h or faster.
* settings: 0.40 nozzle x 0.3 layer x 150mm/sec = 18 cubic
- 1.0mm Matchless RACE nozzle
* settings: 1.0 x 0.5 x 60 = 30 cubic/sec
These are minimum results if your UM2+ is correctly configured. You will be able to find your own settings/favourite relation of speed,layer, nozzle and increase from here!
Matchless Nozzles available:
0.10mm - 2.0mm. (worldˋs smallest and largest?)
- Totally re-engineered heater block, BLOCK V3
- Re-invented MATCHLESS RACE Nozzles (patents pending)
- 35W heater (standard w/UM2+)
- A UM2/+, of course
- Designed by "Swordriff" and manufactured at an ISO 9001 corp. in Norway
PRINT FASTER, OR PRINT COOLER!
How does it work:
- 40% more contact area between heater block and nozzle!
* significantly more threading
* conical contact area between block and nozzle
* every possible engineering design feature considered
* We have reached the limit of the UM2+ CPU. With for instance the Bondtech QR
- feeder you will print so fast that it starts making square circles.
The CPU itself cannot issue commands fast enough!
* all-in-all 20 improvements.
All support issues directly to www.3dsolex.com